The Women’s Enterprise Centre of Manitoba (WECM) and New Media Manitoba (NMM) are joining forces to co-host Manitoba’s very own blogging conference — MBlog Winnipeg 2014 — on January 31 and February 1.
With the theme of ‘Raising the Bar on Blogging’, this year’s conference focuses on quality of content generation with an exciting lineup of speakers. From acclaimed national and international blog experts to inspiring local business leaders, the program promises to teach all levels of bloggers how to find their voices to achieve success in the realm of social media.
Whether you’re a new or seasoned blogger, a wanna-be blogger, corporate blogger or someone who just wants to learn more about the social media world, MBlog Winnipeg 2014 has something for you.
Here are just a few reasons why you shouldn’t miss this conference.
7. Discover your voice. Find out what your blogging voice sounds like.
6. Keep up with trends. Discover innovative ways to drive traffic through blogging, showcase your expertise and foster community.
5. Get inspired. Learn from nationally and internationally acclaimed bloggers. Who wouldn’t want to meet The Bloggess?
4. Enjoy campus life. University of Winnipeg is awesome. ‘Nuf said.
3. Learn something new. Find out how much you actually don’t know about blogging.
2. Grow your network. Connect with other people who love blogging.
1. It’s local! Hosted in Manitoba by Manitobans who want to help Manitobans succeed in the blogging world. Which is not only very cool, it’s affordable as well!
I’m excited to be attending this conference! Hope to see you there, and if you see me first, feel free to stop and say hi.